1. Collection of Personal Information from Site Visitors Cook Hill Properties, LLC may collect or track (1) the home server domain names, e- mail addresses, type of client computer, files downloaded, search engine used, operating system, and type of Web browser of visitors to the Site, (2) the e-mail addresses of visitors that communicate with and Cook Hill Properties, LLC via e-mail, (3) information knowingly provided by the visitor in online forms, online resume submissions, online registration forms, online surveys, e-mail, and other online avenues (including, without limitation, demographic and personal profile data), and (4) aggregate and user-specific information regarding which pages of the Site visitors to the Site access. Cook Hill Properties, LLC may place Internet “cookies” on visitors’ hard drives. Internet cookies save data about individual visitors, such as the visitor’s name, password, user-name, screen preferences, and the pages of a site viewed by the visitor. When the visitor revisits the Site, Cook Hill Properties, LLC may recognize the visitor by the Internet cookie and customize the visitor’s experience accordingly. Visitors may decline Internet cookies, if any, by using the appropriate feature of their Web client software, if available. When a visitor performs a search within the Site, Cook Hill Properties, LLC may record information identifying the visitor or linking the visitor to the search performed. Cook Hill Properties, LLC may also record limited information for every search request and use that information to solve technical problems with the services available directly or indirectly in connection with the Site and to calculate overall usage statistics.
2. Use of Personal Data Collected Personal data collected by Cook Hill Properties, LLC may be used by Cook Hill Properties, LLC for many reasons, including for example, but not limited to editorial and feedback purposes, marketing and promotional purposes, statistical analysis of users’ behavior, product development, content improvement, provision of the services requested such as fulfillment of a requested transaction or recordkeeping, and customizing the content and layout of the Site. Cook Hill Properties, LLC also may use Site visitor data to contact the Site visitors regarding changes to the privacy statement, and any other policies or agreements relevant to Site visitors.
3. Security Measures Cook Hill Properties, LLC have implemented numerous security features to prevent the unauthorized release of or access to personal information. For example, employees responsible for operation and maintenance of the Site are asked to sign a non-disclosure agreement. Please be advised, however, that the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to or from Cook Hill Properties, LLC via this Site or e-mail cannot be guaranteed. Accordingly, Cook Hill Properties, LLC) is not responsible for the security of information transmitted via the Internet.
4. Opt-Out Right Except in connection with Cook Hill Properties, LLC provision of services, information, and products requested by a visitor, the visitor may opt out of having his or her personally identifiable information, which has been voluntarily provided to Cook Hill Properties, LLC through an account registration, customer order, or electronic news or information subscription, prospectively retained by Cook Hill Properties, LLC, used by Cook Hill Properties, LLC for secondary purposes, or disclosed by Cook Hill Properties, LLC to third parties by contacting Cook Hill Properties, LLC via postal mail, e-mail, or telephone at the addresses set out above. (This does not apply to collection of the type of Web browser of the visitor to the Site or to information provided or collected that does not meet the above description. Upon such request, Cook Hill Properties, LLC will undertake reasonable efforts to prevent such future disclosure, but Cook Hill Properties, LLC does not guarantee that no such prospective disclosure will occur, and is not responsible for any such disclosure.)
5. Access to and Ability to Correct Personal Data Upon a visitor’s request via postal mail, e-mail, or phone, Cook Hill Properties, LLC will provide to the visitor a summary of any personally identifiable information retained by Cook Hill Properties, LLC regarding the visitor, which information has been voluntarily provided to Cook Hill Properties, LLC through the Site through an account registration, customer order, or electronic news or information subscription. A visitor may modify, correct, change or update their personally identifiable information by contacting Cook Hill Properties, LLC via postal mail, e-mail, or telephone at the addresses or numbers above.
6. Right to Change Privacy Statement Cook Hill Properties, LLC may change this Privacy Statement at any time. Notice of any new or revised Privacy Statement, as well as the location of the new or revised statement, will be posted on the Site for at least 60 days after the change. It is the obligation of users visiting the Site before the change to learn of changes to the Privacy Statement since their last visit. Any change to this Privacy Statement shall be effective as to any visitor who has visited the Site before the change was made.
7. Date Privacy Statement Effective This Privacy Statement is effective December 1, 2007.