Few cities are presented with a single opportunity to make their communities a better place to live, work and play. Yet, the proposed Montebello Hills Community is just that – a unique chance to help secure Montebello’s economic future while improving the quality of life for its people. From its scenic family-friendly neighborhoods and modern energy-efficient homes to its acres of parks, trails and open space, the proposed Montebello Hills Community stands as an historic opportunity to create a better future for all of Montebello. Spend some time with us here on our website and discover what the Montebello Hills Community could mean to you and your city.
We invite you to experience the Montebello Hills Community story in our project video.
Make a difference! Voice your support!
Ask your City Council to say YES to the Montebello Hills Community!
In just a few weeks, the Montebello City Council will make its decision on whether to allow the Montebello Hills Community to proceed or not. You can make a difference!
- Ask your City Council to say YES to a collection of scenic new neighborhoods with modern, energy-efficient homes for people and families from nearly every walk of life
- Ask your City Council to say YES to more than 16 acres of new parks and trails, and 260 acres of protected natural habitat
- Ask your City Council to say YES to millions of dollars a year in new revenues to support and improve your Fire Department, Police Department and other vital city services
- Ask your City Council to say YES to more than $7 million for local public schools
- Ask your City Council to say YES to 5,000 – 6,500 new jobs that would be created and supported during construction
- Ask your City Council to say YES to $55 million a year in new economic activity that will boost your local economy and attract new stores and restaurants to Montebello.
Complete the form below and click on the Submit button. Your Request to say YES will be submitted directly to the members of the Montebello City Council.
*The proposed homes, landscaping and other improvements shown in the photos on this website, and the descriptions of the size and other features of the proposed homes, are only examples of possible residential uses, designs and features at Montebello Hills. Such new home details will be part of the proposed development plan for Montebello Hills to be submitted to the City of Montebello for review and approval. All such details are subject to change at any time. No terms of any future offering of homes for sale or lease at Montebello Hills currently exist, and no such terms will be advertised or offered until the California Bureau of Real Estate has issued a Public Report. These proposed new home details and other materials are provided for general information only. Nothing in this material is an advertisement, and nothing in this material offers, or solicits an offer, to buy or lease residential real estate.
For the Montebello Life ‘Name this Place’ sweepstakes rules, click HERE.
Copyright © Cook Hill Properties, LLC – Reproduction and distribution of website content in any form without prior written consent is prohibited.